2015 World Cup

So any news on a 2015 world cup? Just putting it out there, I’d love to see it happen; at least we’d have some continuity. :smile:

It will be held every 4 years

If I remember correctly @Torbreck had mentioned that him and @awpertunity might host another one once the 2.0 bugs were ironed out. Not sure where they’re at with it now.

Yes :):slight_smile: - with the addition of the Tournament mode option I think we are in a position to be able to hold the next world cup with prizes etc.

With the Elite Tourney about to start I didn’t want to get in the way of that so was thinking we might time it so that it can start as that tournament finishes up.

Great then! :slight_smile: Looking forward to competing again, it’s been a while since I’ve last played. :slight_smile:

Haha cool to see there is still interest in this!

The ongoing NFL tournament is very good though and like Torbreck said the elite tournament is also starting up soon but maybe we can bring this back later too.

(Remember when the second one was called the ‘winter world cup’ thinking there’d be more than one a year? Silly two-years-ago me…)

Winter World Cup 2 is coming…

Yeah one a year is probably just right :slight_smile: It would be too bad if we would let a 2015 version not push through

Tournament mode?

Thank you! I signed up to that.