Ok, for the purposes of my suggestion I make the following assumptions about their placements:
-they have a boosted soldier on J5
-the have a 4hp heavy on G4
-they have nothing in range of G9
-they have 1 wit banked
This will give them 8 wits to play with on their next turn.
If the above is true, this proposal could possibly give us a “forced win” on our next turn:
- Mobi our 4hp heavy to I9, kill their soldier (1 wit)
- Spawn medic on B8 (2 wits)
- Move spawned medic to B5, heal soldier (2 wits)
- Move boosted soldier to C3 (1 wit)
- Move mobi to E8 (1 wit)
This allows us to bank 2 wits, giving us 9 on the following turn. With these 9 wits we will be able to
- Attack their base from the left side with our boosted soldier (2 wits) [they cant stop this]
- Spawn a sniper (3 wits)
- Move our mobi in position to potentially sniper shot their base from G5 (3 wits) [they could potentially block this… and if they did, we’d use the mobi to save our 4hp soldier and set up a stronger attack on the left side of their base]
The only drawback is their 2hp runner on L5 would see our mobi move. But the mobi’s move is kind of a feint anyway, as the sniper landing zone will be G5, not the left side of their base. So I think their scout seeing the mobi move to the left is fine.
This of course only works if my assumptions are correct. We could use our G12 runner for scouting, but I think in the event they block the fatal sniper shot on our next turn, we would need that runner to defend their counter attack and he shouldn’t be moved.