AvE Game 2 turn 7

We don’t want them to retreat, but it’d they do, they will have wasted 1-2 wits moving back and forth. I think we hold the advantage.

I think their best move is to attack our wit runner and spawn a scrambler. But, I don’t think they will because they lack vision.

This is going to get quite exciting in the next turn, I think.

This is their best move we could find so far:

ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y_4KDBAw : Heavy kills runner, new boosted soldier behind 3 soldier - lose

I think it is highly unlikely because they are in the dark.

Again, don’t view this in osn!!! I see poweewee looking at games I had with him. I wonder if they are looking at some of our play styles to see what to expect.

We have a big problem. One of the replays above has appeared on OSN. I see 2 views and it was posted 3 hours ago. I hope both of these are from our team. I have contacted OSN and asked that they remove the replay.

I’m sorry that I posted these replays. It was all too easy for these to accidentally get posted to OSN. I also just noticed that even normal url’s get converted to OSN links now. When did this change happen?[hr]
Code penguin removed the link.

Ok. Cool. By the way, thrutchy, who and how did you contact the OSN people to for example modify a team?

— Begin quote from ‘Thrutchy’ pid=‘57230’ dateline=‘1375286403’

We have a big problem. One of the replays above has appeared on OSN. I see 2 views and it was posted 3 hours ago. I hope both of these are from our team. I have contacted OSN and asked that they remove the replay.

I’m sorry that I posted these replays. It was all too easy for these to accidentally get posted to OSN. I also just noticed that even normal url’s get converted to OSN links now. When did this change happen?[hr]
Code penguin removed the link.

— End quote

Yes, I should have thought of this - this is how the normal forum system works. It is context sensitive based on type of browser. If you open it using an ios browser, will take you to view replay in Outwitters app. If you open it using anything else, will direct you to view on OSN. Someone must have clicked the link from a non-ios device.

We can ask codepenguin to remove the replays if we think it’s serious. But actually I doubt eurasia will put it together that this is an exact replica of the team game.

I checked and the replays were already removed

— Begin quote from ‘jesusfuentesh’ pid=‘57233’ dateline=‘1375288884’

Ok. Cool. By the way, thrutchy, who and how did you contact the OSN people to for example modify a team?

— End quote

Are you talking about editing a clan? The current leader will have a URL and passcode to enter a clan editing page, where you can add and remove members.

— Begin quote from ‘.Memories.’ pid=‘57242’ dateline=‘1375291210’

— Begin quote from ‘jesusfuentesh’ pid=‘57233’ dateline=‘1375288884’

— End quote

Are you talking about editing a clan? The current leader will have a URL and passcode to enter a clan editing page, where you can add and remove members.

— End quote

Oh ok. Thanks. And what about editing the name and logo?

Lol, I’m actually really amazed that you actually made full replica games for this. I just go to the map creator and take screenshots :confused:

— Begin quote from ‘Gf!sh’ pid=‘57621’ dateline=‘1375710810’

Lol, I’m actually really amazed that you actually made full replica games for this. I just go to the map creator and take screenshots :confused:

— End quote

To be honest, I made around 12 mock games with thrutchy haha.

— Begin quote from ‘jesusfuentesh’ pid=‘57626’ dateline=‘1375712133’

— Begin quote from ‘Gf!sh’ pid=‘57621’ dateline=‘1375710810’

— End quote

To be honest, I made around 12 mock games with thrutchy haha.

— End quote

We could have also done the mock games in isolation with pass-n-play, but doing it with our fellow team members was much more valuable. We found plays and scenarios that otherwise would have been missed.