Become A Legend

Originally published at: http://onemanleft.com/2017/06/become-a-legend/

Hex Gambit Legendary Pillar

Alex and I had some fun coming up with unique rewards for next month’s Hex Gambit Kickstarter. One exclusive reward is the Deluxe Edition of the game, which we’ve already announced will be the only way to get free DLC for life in Hex Gambit. Another, more immediate bonus included with Deluxe is this Legendary Pillar skin that you can turn off and on. Like the Deluxe Edition itself, this will never be available for purchase after Kickstarter, so it’s sure to be the envy of all your launch day opponents.

Want to know more about our upcoming turn-based strategy game, Hex Gambit? Stick around! We’ll be posting lots of artwork and details here weekly. If you haven’t already, be sure to sign up for our mailing list to get email reminders when we hit big milestones, like the launch of our Kickstarter, Early Access/beta, and the official release.

Hex Gambit FAQ

do you have any idea what the system requirements will be, or is it too soon to say? I might be able to make hexgambit mobile with what I usually have with me anyway. My old laptop and mobile hotspot.

What ever happened to the big news about console? Please be PS4 please be PS4. :stuck_out_tongue:

Has it really been confirmed that there is going to be a big news about console? All I know is @Memories came up with it and people started juggling the word around for a bit, but I haven’t seen anything official on this. Might as well be anything else.

I thought I read Something written by Adam that said they are delaying their big console news a couple weeks ago. Let me see if I can find it.

The quote was something like, “We have big platform news in the coming weeks.” Since they said Steam, Windows only, and no mobile, I was making a guess that it would be console. But who knows :slight_smile:

Edit: here’s the comment from Adam:

Well maybe there’s going to be an oversized moving platform tile in the Hex Gambit arena :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Maybe they are running for office?

That announcement will finally be ready Friday morning. Took a little more effort to get it figured out than we thought it would.

Any chance you can give us loyal loving forum members a little early clue or hint? :wink:

Hahaha they could only improve things :).

If they don’t end up giving us any hints, any of you guys have guesses as to what it might be? I’m still holding out hope that it will all just be a big joke and they are actually going to release it for iOS and android for mobile.

How much you guys want to bet the news is something like space food truck coming to Linux. Haha

Hex Gambit in your browser?

… although, frankly, I doubt it. (They’d have to implement a purchase pipeline and additional security measures against hacking just for that, browser compatibility and responsive screen size fallbacks aside.)

Oculus Rift compatible! Lol

I would instantly buy an oculus and never complain about not having hex on mobile again haha.

Sft for mobile or OW on steam

why not the Vive? hmmmmmm?!?!? Vive4lyfe.

Vive platform confirmed!!

Man that was easy :wink:

Promotional tagline: “You can move the pieces with your hand”

I swear on my duckly beak, if you announc a PS4 release you will have one deluxe ettition from me

How about Tilt to Live on the Gameboy Color?! :thinking:

They would have to change the name of the game to “tilt to do nothing” could work, could work. :smiley: