Congratulations Super Titan Bowl III Champ: Torbreck.! (Buccanneers)

Haha… Well I think regardless the road, you’ll have to face @ggggggggkkkkkk at some point…either him or whoever deafeats him.

That’s what makes the NFL seeding unique. The four division champions go to the playoffs and in your case the competition in your division is not as fierce…hence your current situation. Same thing happened in the actual NFL last season with the NFC South. There was an article about how that division should give their playoff spot to one of the more competitive divisions. So yup, you’re pretty lucky to be in that division.

In case anyone is interested: http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/11/new-orleans-saints-baltimore-ravens-nfl-playoffs-lol-nfc-south

[quote=“mr_13en, post:543, topic:12500”]
@Solo, did you receive an invite from burningspear72 for Game 14?
[/quote]Negative. Nor any messages unfortunately.

and in 2010 when the 7-9 Seahawks made the playoffs, and actually pulled off the upset win after Marshawn Lynch’s Beastquake run

Week 8 Game 16
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgIDAodP04gkM
Bears vs redskins (bears win)

Wow nice, I’m stealing this

CHZ vs SRF Week 8
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgIDAsdLFuQsM
Gg

Game 13
Browns @ Jets
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgIDAwfe35wsM

GG

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgIDAsaau_AoM
Game 15 eagles vs ?

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgIDA8crjtQkM
Arsenal4life10(victor) vs -passwordistaco-

SD @ APL game 11 gg!

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgIDAoZjIoAoM

Hey, thanks a ton for taking the time to set up this tournament, its been a lot of fun!

Spacewitter almost had me on this one with a surprise scrambler. I got lucky!

I agree. Great tournament. Very well run.

yeah if only he had hit the base with his runner when hi scrabmled your heavy it would have been over for you.Well nonetheless a very entertaining game

Game 16
NE @ BUF
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgIDAkZWn-wgM

Done with regular season

It’s about time you won something in this tournament… :stuck_out_tongue:

I was just resting my starters to keep them healthy for the playoffs, that was my 4th string unit (veggies) out there during the regular season :wink:

Game 15 vs the Cowboys…
GG
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgIDAsayvtgoM

Resting your starters for the whole season means they’re gonna be rusty :stuck_out_tongue:

Raxor117 vs the ringer.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgIDA8dTgtgsM

I think with this win I went 8-8 which is fine with me. thanks @mr_13en for the wonderful tournament hope you do it again.