Congratulations Super Titan Bowl III Champ: Torbreck.! (Buccanneers)

Uhhh…

I take it not that soon? :smile:

We’re getting there. Bit of a slow start on my part because of RL, but should be able to be a bit more responsive now.

It’s glitch, so unlikely to take too long. Has been a fun game so far.

I messed up so it’s going to take another 15+ turns probably.

Just started my P1 games for the divisional round

Jets @ Texans
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgIDA-ZDtswsM

GG!

Nice win @Epitaph! @Doodat, thanks for participating bud, till next season! :smile:

@TheGreatHabudabi, you now have your opponent for the divisional round. You guys can start your matches as soon as you are ready.

Can’t wait to see the results from this round, these should be good. :supertitan: :trident:

Thanks for hosting!

First game in the divisional round.

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgIDApbrpoQkM

GG @amoffett11

@amoffett11 why didn’t you choose your main race adorables for this game :confused:
n @Torbreck keep on winning man i wanna see you win the nol :smile:

@Epitaph, game 1 sent your way. I will send game 3 after I receive your game request.

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgIDApZT-9QgM

GG! :slight_smile:

I don’t know why people let you get away with these kinds of shenanigans. :slight_smile: Reminds me of the crap I pulled on Poweewee in EC3. Nice moves.

Not a huge fan of Adorables on Glitch. After this game though, not a huge fan of Scallywags either. Or at least I don’t really know what I’m doing with them

yeah you should have gone for feedback only after so many games on glitch against tgh feedback seems to be the best race on glitch anyways gl for your future games

I personally think S and F are really close with an edge to Scallys

yeah you may be right but i think it’s easier playing F than S on this particular map

I agree that they are close, but I think a mistake free Feedback game beats mistake free Scallywags. However, I believe that Scallywags is afforded more wiggle room for small errors vs Feedback than vice versa.

I went with an all shenanigans approach to this round

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgIDAxbnX9gsM

GG Mari BK

Dafuq is that opening o.o. I think I saw something similar in a paloto vs poweewee game