Congratulations Super Titan Bowl III Champ: Torbreck.! (Buccanneers)

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgIDA3dK6_ggM

Game 1

How much of an advantage does adorables really have over scallies in maps that are not Reaper?

I’ve had a lot of problems trying to kill boosted BS. Is the only real counter to establish an early attack or attack when the opponent just spawned a BS?

I’m not amused by your avatar.

@Torbreck @ggggggggkkkkkk, Good luck in the finals!

Game 2

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgIDAvbiMrgsM

Ready when you are @Torbreck

Okay - let me overthink this tonight and I’ll send you the first match tomorrow :smile:

@TheGreatHabudabi what was that had you already given it up before even starting the 2nd match choosing feedback on reaper against @ggggggggkkkkkk.I don’t understand this man please explain i seriously was expecting a glitch game.

@big_boss, given up wouldn’t exactly be accurate. No longer wanting to play but fulfilling the obligations I agreed to when I started the tournament would be more accurate.

Sorry, but I no longer have the desire to commit the mental resources required for high level play. I haven’t for a while, but you’ve probably noticed that in many of the games we played.

Sad to hear that :frowning: is there any way i could persuade you not to stop playing? You have been a great mentor and a fantastic player have learned great deal from you

Congrats to @ggggggggkkkkkk (-PasswordisTaco-) once again the AFC Conference Champion and visiting team for Super Titan Bowl III!

Thanks for participating and seeing it through to the end @TheGreatHabudabi

Taco is getting ruthless with those avatars! :trident: :black_joker:

FYI - we have the first 4 games underway -

Map and races please

Welll lets see…

There are 3 mirror match ups

We have an obligatory F vs F on Glitch (every tourney final seems to have one of those)
Then a couple of A vs A games on Sweetie Plains and Foundary.
For those tree-huggers out there there is a V(PiT) vs A(Torbreck) on Long Nine
Game 5 is TBA right now…

One game each way …

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgIDAw-K5vwoM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgIDAk6npuQsM

Game 3
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgIDAg_fw-wgM

GG

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgIDAo-fSoAoM

All tied up heading into overtime!

For shame @Torbreck! Allowing @ggggggggkkkkkk to beat you on Glitch. :astonished:

I know -

Can I say I really wanted it to go to five games ?

Conference and division champ trophies. Also posted on the first thread. ST Bowl Trophy waiting for the victor.

Any update on the race and map selection for the final game @ggggggggkkkkkk @Torbreck