Congratulations Super Titan Bowl III Champ: Torbreck.! (Buccanneers)

Scallywags vs Adorables on Skulldugggery

Who is scally torbreck?

No, I am

Ok.So how much has the game progressed any specials yet?

It actually just started, we were waiting to see if game 5 would be necessary before starting it.

Ok but why did you pick scallys and not adorables?

No reason really, just felt like switching it up and I already used the other 3 races this round.

Bucs have the ball at the 1-yard line…Patriots need another Malcolm Butler miracle or this one’s over :fearful:

And the Bucs score…

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgIDA56-fvQoM

Thanks PasswordisTaco - great games and very fitting it went the full 5.

Thanks also to @mr_13en for running another great tourney.

Congratulations to @Torbreck ! Great games from @ggggggggkkkkkk!

Interesting side note re turn 16/17. I had thought that the bug regarding medic animations was fixed but it turns out that it’s still there. When the medic is visible but the unit it is healing is not the medic does not show the healing animation ( I think the fix was for the other way around - medic in the FOW and the unit being healed visible). I thought the sniper was still on 1hp and fortunately was able to switch things up mid turn. If I had know I would have used the runners differently so as to take back the spawn point.

Congrats Tor, and also Taco :slight_smile:

Congratulations to the ST Bowl Champ - Torbreck!

Thanks for playing again @ggggggggkkkkkk!

I’m gonna work on a ST Bowl post for the Outwitters Digest.

Great games @Torbreck! I haven’t been beaten like that in quite some time! You ended my tournament win streak though :frowning:

That game on Long 9 will bug me for a while. I’ve used an almost identical attack before in a league match against Amoffett, so I was really mad when I fell for it myself. Actually, we had a discussion after that game and I remember saying that it’s good to keep at least a runner sitting on the bottom spawn, specifically to defend against an early rush :grimacing: Oh well, you live and you learn I guess.

Thanks to @mr_13en for another awesome tourney! Let me be the first to sign up for season 4. I want my (imaginary) Lombardi Trophy back!!!

Great games guys. Well played both of you. Congratulations Torbreck!

Congratulations @Torbreck

And mr_13en thanks again for hosting another great tourney. My appologies for kicking you out of it :wink: till next time!!

Congrats Torbreck! Looking forward to next season. Count me in again @mr_13en. You run a great tournament!