Originally published at: http://onemanleft.com/2018/10/finishing-touches/
We’re just 2 days away from PC launch of Hex Gambit, and we’re still working hard to squeeze in as many finishing touches and bug fixes as possible! Here’s a fresh batch of polish for you.
- New Apex Summit scenery and faction victory cinematics!
- New Blitz Royale Completion screen
- Updated Captain selection screen
- Added better support for offline mode
- There is now a soft cap of 30 games per account simultaneously
- Brutes can no longer toss characters into a crowdsurf.
- Fixed a bug where hypnotizing a runner would damage them upon movement.
- Fixed a crashing bug with Motivator AI in Blitz Royale
- Fixed a bug with Runner's Hard Surf not unlocking at correct VP on servers.
- Fixed ranking bug where the profile screen always showed 'contender'
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to delay game timeouts indefinitely.
- Fixed an occasional crashing bug in the placement phase
- Fixed an AI bug where some Captains would attempt to target recently spawned units