Friendly 1v1 Tournament WINNER: PHANTS

did your opponent time out?

Yes. Thay almost timed out every turn they took.

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgIDgxpnMpgoM

Master THC is account not found, tried inviting thcdoremi, and also sent a message. Timed out the game and no response from the forums.

@MaRi_AnNa @spacechef I will attempt to contact your opponents and see if they respond. If they do not, I will disqualify both @Papaya1014 and @thcdoremi. You may end up playing one another, so check back in a couple days and I’ll figure it out!

You’re Alvendor’s sister, correct?

That’s correct. How did you know? :smiley:

I have a good memory :slight_smile:

http://www.onemanleft.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=991&pid=14090

The old forums wow

Haha! You have a really good memory. That was five years ago. I’m still not a super titan. :see_no_evil:

The old forums is a gold mine. Found out things I didn’t know:

@spacechef and @MaRi_AnNa, your opponents have been disqualified. You bout received wins for this round. Thanks for keeping me updated.

HansjoachimAa won vs KingArthur
http://outwitters.com/replays/view/ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgIDg-qrpqAsM

Epic game of bramble attrition!

Hehe=) Well, my first proper veggie game!

That was an intense game! Well played on both sides.

There seems to be a little confusion with some new (tournament) players.

Legacy has answered most questions on her first post.

You can click the challonge link to see who you are against. We are in round 3 so anyone without a check mark next to their or their opponents name needs to start a game if they are above their opponent, or private message their opponent (if they are on top) and tell them to start one.

If anyone is still confused try reading the tournament guide. Legacy was kind enough to post a link to that in the first post of this thread.

If anyone is still confused after that feel free to private message me and I’ll help you figure out whats going on.

Great playing by KingArthur and Hans! That was a great effort against a bramble on reaper!

@General_Fracus FYI

Any map any race btw

Alright thx

SirCourtnayPenrose defeats General Fracus
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgIDg5o–pwoM

That just sounds epic! Sir courtnay penrose battling it out on the fields of justice with general Fracus. It almost sounds like someone from Camelot vs someone from the Death Star. Next up is Arthur pendragon vs emperor palapatine.