Friendly 1v1 Tournament WINNER: PHANTS

Woo hoo - we’re on to round 2!

Oh my goshhh yay, do we start our next round now?

Some delay bc of a potential AFK but check back in a couple days. Thanks for being patient!!

Round two has begun with Godistak subbing in! Please start your games!

First blood in round 2 to Torbreck.
Gg
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgIDg4vPwpwoM

theFATangel wins versus _SaltyVinegar

http://osn.codepenguin.com/replays/view/ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgIDg4svQswsM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgIDg4svQswsM

Does anyone know how to post game links that appear stylized?

Stylized links don’t exist anymore I don’t think.

That stinks, I realized I hadn’t been seeing them lately and was wondering if I was doing something wrong. Thanks Doodat!

Hello! I have some trouble with starting my game, cause I can’t select another type of creatures. I can’t restore my purchase after I updated game. What should I do?

KingArthur won
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgIDg4szbqAoM

@onealexleft
@Yarazny you’re going to have to say your ID and platform for Alex

My partner doesn’t exist in the system when I try to start a friendly against them. Help!

My ID in game or Apple ID? And who is Alex?

the player changed his gcid now it is
Jusme71

http://osn.codepenguin.com/players/view/178437

Alex is the main coder and can manually set your purchases I think. In game id

Who’s Alex? A God among men, 1/2 of the creators of outwitters.

Just fixed the bracket

Thank you. But sorry for one more stupid question. How I can find him? Where I shoud write?

And what I shoud do with tourney. I can’t select and while I wait I lose game automatically . :frowning:

All you need to write down is your ID here.