Hex Gambit Feature Requests

Please note that this is a Feature Request thread for enhancements that you would like to see.
To report a bug, please visit this thread instead.

Please describe your feature request using the following template:

**Description of the feature:**

**Reasoning:**

Hex Gambit Bug Reports

Feature: Confirmation dialog for movement.

Reasoning: I’ve trying to click on my spawn but end up moving on top of it : (

I did the same as game_taker. It is somewhat tricky to deselect a unit, maybe if a right-click deselects a unit it would solve it?

Feature: Ability to rotate screen perspective

Reasoning: it can be difficult to click on some specific tiles on the map(more specifically tiles behind pillars, or small units behind larger units), as well as giving a better perspective for each side.

Feature: Ability to rotate screen perspective

Reasoning: it can be difficult to click on some specific tiles on the map(more specifically tiles behind pillars, or small units behind larger units), as well as giving a better perspective for each side.

Just want to 2nd this request. I was thinking you can grab the edge of the arena with the mouse (there is a white stripe around the inside that almost begs for this). Allow the user to rotate to any desired position on the plane to best facilitate their play.

I assume that this feature is coming, but I’m going to put it here anyway just in case:

It would be really useful to be able to see a replay of your opponents’ prior move before you make your move. In Outwitters this happened automatically at the beginning of your turn and it was invaluable.

Like I said, I’m sure that it’s coming, but the sooner it gets into the game, the better. :slight_smile:

Thanks! Yea we’re certainly monitoring the features & bugs threads to help with our own prioritization. Replays are definitely a high priority for us.

Description of the feature:
Email turn notifications opt-in
or (better yet) a companion app for mobile phones

Reasoning:
I keep forgetting opening Steam on my computer (I have auto-start disabled for a variety of reasons though).