Move Aside! 0.4.453
- Soldier’s push now costs 0 AP
- Fixed Cold Feet not loading if active when joining a game.
- Shift+U in-game hides UI (for those game photographers out there )
To The Summit! 0.4.457
- updated Apex Cup Tiles to have height differentials based on total amount of influence on them.
A Different Approach 0.4.0.488
- Minions you don’t own no longer “get ready” when you select them.
- A white hexagonal cursor follows your tile selection permanently.
- A team-colored shaft of light appears over minions you own.
- special move buttons disabled when it’s not your turn.
- Updated text for special moves to improve clarity
- Action Points in upper HUD now have a ‘spent’ darker icon
- Action Points will shrink and darken in HUD to show how much AP is about to be spent when hovering over a special move’s in-world button.
- End Turn now has a more significant notifier when it is the end of your turn after doing an action
- Added a floating ‘Z for info’ prompt when hovering over minions
- Added a floating ‘Z for info’ prompt for captain tiles
- When attempting to move a discrete ‘move’ button now pops up on tiles.
- Minions now snap to hexs.
- dragging removed
- Hovering over a placed minion gives you a delete button
- ‘C’ now toggles spawn menu’
- ‘Z’ toggles info in currently hovered spawn minion button
- added minion name to top of spawn window
- Clicking on the actual tile intiates the ability
- Clicking on it again cancels
- ‘Q’ is a global key bind
- for targetless ultimates like Cold Feet and Take a penny a confirm box is now shown.
- On hover if the captain ultimate isn’t enabled, you’ll see a blue charge bar showing how many more VP the enemy has to get before it’s ready.
- Thumbnails under Play Menu updated
- Fixed a bug that prevented the spawn button from triggering on first click
- Movement tiles are now properly updated after actions
- Fixed end of Apex Cup Season cut scenes