Last post wins

darn kamikaze, i was here thinking i won this thread.

Not with me around you will. I’ll let you have the last word for a few days just to keep your hopes up and then I’ll come again and snatch it away from you :wink:

Here’s a crazy thought: who would be open for an Outwitters boardgame implementation? Anything but the fog of war can be done 1:1 with physical assets.

i think that making a board game out of it would ruin something about it… i mean you can have strategy with boardgames, but the FoW really makes a strategy game more than just positioning (imo)

I really wonder how active the beta portions of this forum are. Because the non-beta portion is slow as crap.

By stating the lack of posts in a post you are actively changing the situation you seem to dislike.

Just wait for Outwitters to be released, that should metaphorically kick this forums behind.

Just overall posts don’t happen very often in here, but then you have 154posts right now. So the beta must be more active than this.

— Begin quote from ‘Leaf_It’ pid=‘1035’ dateline=‘1340864287’

Just overall posts don’t happen very often in here, but then you have 154posts right now. So the beta must be more active than this.

— End quote

it is, just been a bit more quiet around here during the lull before release.

we should hype it up a bit before the release. tell your friends that this is the #1 awaited game of 2012 (according to an extremely small and biased sample of people) and that it’s “Sure to be a great hit - Solan”. make them seem impressed. HYPE IT UPPPPP!

I would try that, but none of my friends care about IOS anymore. Even I don’t care about hardly anything on IOS. Tilt to Live and Pocket Tanks are the only apps I still play.

:confused: to be honest i don’t even use my Ipod anymore either… althoguh i will for this game. i wonder if it’s still as popular as it used to be?

Do you guys know Realm of the Mad God?
If not go check it out

Its a free to play MMO. You can get it on steam. I’ve downloaded it and never touched it.

cmon man its hella fun go check it out

Been there - done that. Can’t compare to the pure awesomeness that is caffeine.

— Begin quote from ‘knighthalo123’ pid=‘1078’ dateline=‘1341181695’

Do you guys know Realm of the Mad God?
If not go check it out

— End quote

Fun game, played it for a bit several months ago. But after doing a ‘train’ for close to an hour, I’ve had my fill of ROTMG hahaha.

I dare all of you to plot this implicit functionhttp://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=plot+%28x%5E2%2By%5E2-1%29%5E3-x%5E2y%5E3%3D0

(x²+y²-1)³-x²y³=0

— Begin quote from ‘Kamikaze28’ pid=‘1092’ dateline=‘1341241109’

I dare all of you to plot this implicit functionhttp://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=plot+%28x%5E2%2By%5E2-1%29%5E3-x%5E2y%5E3%3D0

(x²+y²-1)³-x²y³=0

— End quote

Quite a lovely function you got there :slight_smile:

cmon man i have enough math in summer school .___. dont make me do math here

ohey i got one for you guys

a=b
a^2 = ab ---- multiply both sides by a
2a^2 = a^2+ab ----- add a^2 to both sides
2A^2-2ab = a^2-ab ---- subtract 2ab from both sides
2(a^2-ab) = 1(a^2-ab) ---- distribute… or the opposite of that. wth.
2=1 ---- divide

HAHAHAHAHAH

Wrong you didnt subtract 2ab on the right side of the equation