Last post wins

I think that makes it even funnier :joy:

EOPS x11

I finally understand what’s going on in this thread now :smiley:

Which program do you use to make those sweet pictures chem?

Autodesk Sketchbook Pro for iPhone. The version I’m using is discontinued

EOPS x12

Autodesk automatically makes me think $$$ haha.
I got a version of autocad from my last job and I believe it’s several thousand dollars. 7-10k maybe?

That’s cool I’ll check it out!

Edit: looking online it’s 4,000$ usd for 3 years. Not sure how or why I got a permanent copy

The new version of the app is free, but the in-app purchase allows you to access all features for $4.99

EOPS x13

Of course… I just spent all my iTunes gift card money on Monument Valley 2.

Hmm, I didn’t know they made a second game

EOPS x14

It only just came out. Also, apparently it has cloud saving as I went to replay it on a new device and found that my save transfered, which is also unmentioned in the original MV.

I’d probably just wait until it goes free (like I did with the first game)

EOPS x15

I didn’t realize the first one is free now. Probably doesn’t help that you can’t see the price of things you’ve already bought…

I meant free for a limited time

EOPS x16

Well, that makes more sense.

But still…

Everythin’s free when ye’r a pirate!

EOPS x17

I thought we were just law-abiding sailors who called ourselves pirates and wore cool pirate stuff.

Am I the only pirate then?

EOPS x18

I’ll join your crew, I’m a pretty sketchy person :stuck_out_tongue:

I remember, you were that guy who descended from the heavens and told us that the real treasure was friendship (as per my story)

EOPS x19

Anyone else see that Super Mario Odyssey trailer (specifically, the one from E3) and get really hyped?

I’m not very hyped for console/handheld games anymore since I’m so far outdated in them (Wii, DS, even GBA)

EOPS x20

Nobody has posted on this thread for almost a week.
Does this mean the forums are dead?