Let's play a game: Every user posts JUST ONE sentence

The Veggienaut had been fleeing from an invasion of mind-sucking Scrammblers and had attempted to find peace when he stumbled upon a mountain of immobile, shriveled, discolored red dots laying in a pile a top a plain green field.

--- Begin quote from 'Vuvuzaela' pid='13200' dateline='1353821812'

The Veggienaut had been fleeing from an invasion of mind-sucking Scrammblers and had attempted to find peace when he stumbled upon a mountain of immobile, shriveled, discolored red dots laying in a pile a top a plain green field.

--- End quote

Wait wait wait, I thought the Veggienaut was part of an elite strike team or something -_-

ok. I stuffed the game up frowning
Lemme try to make sense of it... And please allow me two sentences, just this once, so I can define the plot a bit ^^

His strike team had been brutally cut down by an ambush of their age-old enemies, the robotic Feedbacks, and is now the only member left. However, he still doggedly followed the original mission to expand the Veggienaut territory, and now saw the Arrow's home as a virgin land ripe for the taking.

--- Begin quote from 'CommandConquerer' pid='13393' dateline='1353920531'

His strike team had been brutally cut down by an ambush of their age-old enemies, the robotic Feedbacks, and is now the only member left.

--- End quote

However, the arrow stopped caring, and he nuked the Veggienaut.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Ah, good. Back to the Arrow. I never liked the alternate world storyline anyway ^^

Now, free of distractions, the arrow again turned to engage the new horde of oncoming dots.

The scramblers were too weak, so two runners jumped from the FoW and killed a scrambler, freeing the scrambled Blue Arrow to wreak havoc.

But the player could still control Blue Arrow!

Lol. Why is this in TTL thread area. It's turned into an outwitters thread.

The player tilted Blue Arrow onto the OML forums and berated jchris for going off topic and not continuing the story.

Jchris in turn reported blue arrow and blue arrow was banned.

Blue Arrow tried to explain its present state, in which it is that way because it was scrambled.

Adam believed Blue Arrow, but Alex did not, leading to a division between the developers.

But then white arrow appeared!

And New Arrow also came too, because he had the Wrench (it's in TtL 2, Outwitters, and I think TtL 1) with him.

The wrench had recognized its reality, so in a haste, it betrays New Arrow and corrupts Blue Arrow with a whirlwind of evil.

Except then it stumbles and hits Blue Arrow on the head, unscrambling him and knocking itself out.

Blue Arrow becomes Black Arrow again, and will need the help of his friends to stop the wrench.

Rejuvenated by his NDE ( near death experience) he made a break for that small sliver of an opening between the thick wall of red!

--- Begin quote from 'Mrdemaria' pid='39828' dateline='1362911649'

Rejuvenated by his NDE ( near death experience) he made a break for that small sliver of an opening between the thick wall of red!

--- End quote

I thought he dies?

Sentence: After much pondering, Arrow reached enlightenment and realized that all red dots were born from, and returned to, the deep red soup all things are created from.

Ok I'll try to fix this.

Back to bluegodzill.

But by amazing luck, the turret exploded and the red dot got thrown against the wall and died.