Outwitters WORLD CUP #4 [Winner -PasswordisTaco-]

Group standings and games updated.

You must really enjoy writing these match descriptions :stuck_out_tongue:

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICgsJOlvAoM

3-0

Good game @OnionKnight.

@Torbreck, I believe this punches my ticket, regardless of my final game.

Indeed it does - congratz !

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICgwOutuQsM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICg0IbpugkM

Both 5-0. GG @red0rca. Also, these are my last games, so GG’s everyone.

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICgkPGyswkM

5hp timed out

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICgsIrsuwoM

5hp timed out

What’s with all these timeouts :frowning:

My match with JAB_str is still underway. They’re making only one move every four days. Normally I would want to play it out but this seems intentional since I started the game over two weeks ago and have made every one of my moves within 24 hours. I know I won’t advance and I don’t want to leave the tournamet without having done my due diligence. Any suggestions?

I don’t think 1NSAN3… will be taking any more turns due to personal reasons he have uninstalled the game.I know him personally btw.

It’s not a problem. Many players take all of the turn time to make a move.

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICgqNv46goM

Game timed out base health 5-5

I never received an invite from @1NSAN3 but other than that all my games are finished

Thank you

Final game
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICgsK7huQoM

5-0

Good game @OnionKnight.

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICggJTtqAsM

3-0
GG RT!

Doesn’t look like I even got close to making it. Thanks for the games to the people I played against. I was hoping to split vs @Coumadin but he proved to be too tough for me. GG’s all and thanks for the tourney @torbreck (even though you put me against @ggggggggkkkkkk on Reaper :stuck_out_tongue: )

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICguISpvQoM

Never made a move…

Lol sometimes(most of the time!) I make really air-brained moves! Like my last play, I placed my heavy in a spot so as to protect him, with the intention of using him next turn. Little did I realize that I was leaving my base wide open. ‘Come on in!’ GG wp.

@Torbreck (DarkOnionKnight), Love it! Hope I can live up to that, though it’s not looking so good for me D:

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICg0J2G6wgM

Australia 0 - Scotland 5
SvF

Gg @red0rca

Scotland book their ticket to the elimination round with a dogged defensive stand against an early Aussie onslaught.

Hopefully a good omen for the rugby international later today!

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgIDA_4byoQoM
Base health 5

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICgsKGjsgoM

GG