Outwitters WORLD CUP #4 [Winner -PasswordisTaco-]

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICg0LPZ9ggM

Victory 5-0

Qualifying me for the t-shirt :slight_smile:

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgIDAl-jZpQkM
5-5 forfeit with a turn to go
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICgsJiDvAoM
5-5 time out
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICgmMXNpAoM
3-0
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICgqOPvrgoM
4-0

GG everyone and sorry for the slow games, I just haven’t been playing this game that much lately

Hi all - sheets and standings have been updated.

Congratulations and thank you to all the players that have been competing in this tournament so far. Some great spirited competition with some nice play all over.

We’re starting to close in on the end of the group stage and the top 2 players in 5 of the 8 groups have been decided (although in Group D the order is still be be determined) That leaves three groups to go…

My last game of the tourney.
Base 5
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICg8Ku5tQoM

Thanks so much for organizing, fun as always!
Good luck to everyone advancing!
Cheers,
-DuMontster-

After a tough match the mighty All Blacks finally manage to cross the line against the Scots

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgIDAj-vLrAoM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICgsI7NvAoM

Scotland bounce back from a tough loss to the All Blacks with a morale boosting win over Poland.

@sdmario resigned with spawn space occupied and no offensive units, base health 5 each.

The group win still mathematically possible… But highly unlikely given the state of the game!

Gg @sdmario

I am very impressed with your games Phants! Not surprised though after our encounter in the OW World Domination Tourney!

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICg0PPfrAoM

Base health 3

Yeah he is a beast no doubt.

@big_boss @Mari_BK - thanks guys…but shh…don’t tell everyone! I don’t want to lose the element of surprise against my next opponent! :wink:

Honestly, everyone who is advancing in this tournament deserves it. You all are great players, and have played some great games to qualify for the next round. I look forward to watching some of the games in the future.

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICgkJGYpQoM

Wakenator 5 - 0

GG Phants

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICg0IjyhAkM

Gg @Torbreck thanks for the game and thanks for organising a great tournament.

Thanks to all my group opponents, I’ve enjoyed playing you all - but I’m looking forward to a week or so off until I stop seeing hexagons in my sleep!

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICg0PKE9goM

Group G 5-0

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICgsKWPuQoM

5hp

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICg0L-7pwoM
Base health 2

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICggO6eoAsM
Base health 5

These last few groups are such tight races…

Group C = is what in football would be called the group of death :slightly_smiling:good luck to all contenders