Outwitters WORLD CUP #4 [Winner -PasswordisTaco-]

Congrats @Calabster - that was a marathon game and set!!

You now move on to face @ggggggggkkkkkk (PaswordisTaco) in the Semi finals. I will update the sheet later today.

Because PiT took some base damage in one of his games @Calabster will have the P1/P2 pick on the third map - Let us know when then the games have started and what the race matchups are good luck to you both!

@ggggggggkkkkkk When you are ready to play, please send me the invite, and I will start my game also. Thanks.

Congrats @Calabster :slight_smile: It’s the first time I ever timed out, but you were going to win anyway, so I’m not that disappointed. Besides I received the perfect consolation gift right in time to heal any wounds :smile: Thank you @Torbreck for the amazing tournament and gift.

Good luck to all semi-finalists.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Great game to the both of you, definitely looked like @Uyduruk was going to win after the turn 28 attack

Maybe, I didn’t watch the replay. To be honest, I think I played quite poorly overall. In hindsight, my biggest mistake was to stop playing league games. I made so many uncharacteristic mistakes, including timing out :smiley: It’s funny how quickly you regress in this game when you stop playing regularly. Having said that, Calabster deserves all the credit. He didn’t gave me anything for cheap, and was a worthy winner. So watch out mate :wink:

GG @TheGreatHabudabi

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgIDggODnqAkM

Thanks TGH - that was a nerve racking game!

I just realized that I likely timed out. My phone stopped notifying me a long time ago about my turns. I’m sorry @Torbreck for my lack of enthusiasm this round. You deserved a better challenge than I produced. I’m actually grateful that I didn’t win that other Skullduggery game because I was not deserving of a finalist position. It’s only fitting that you, who suckered me back in for this tournament after I announced my retirement, to be the one to finally retire me. I’ll be cheering you on in the finals.

http://osn.codepenguin.com/replays/view/ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgIDgsKShuwkM

First game done

If he spawn a soldier and killed Your 4hp solider, sniped Your 3hp soldier, Kill runner With Heavy, and moved runner to attack mobi on the hex closes to blue base, wouldnt that hold?

If you had spawned an aditional runner blue could rather move the soldier in to Block the mobi and the runner up in the corner.

That wouldn’t have worked because on Skull Duggery you can snipe the base from the top-center hex even if there are units in front of it.

Good ol’ out-of-bounds mobi snipe. A gentleman’s tactic. :wink:

USA defeats…USA 3-0

http://osn.codepenguin.com/replays/view/ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgIDgqOXkrgoM

http://osn.codepenguin.com/replays/view/ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgIDgsP7r5QkM

GG’s @Calabster

And then there were 2…

Congratulations PiT and thank you also to @Calabster for some great action in those games - especially that 2nd SD game.

So - with a 3-0 victory to PasswordIsTaco that gives you the advantage going into the Grand Final… USA v NZ. Take a day or so to collect your thoughts and then send through the first game when you are ready…

Remember - Best of 5 - can’t use any team more than twice

Game on!

Wow! Grand final is set! My bets favor Taco and I love his way to play the game (brutally perfect!) but of course (sorry gk*) I cheer for my team leader and one of my oldest buddies! Go for it now and finally, Torbreck! I have a bottle of “the factor” ready for each of your wins! :wine_glass::sunglasses:

Thanks @Torbreck for organizing this tournament, and thanks @ggggggggkkkkkk for playing with me in the semi final. I’m very fortunate to advance as far as I did, and I honest think that @Uyduruk is a stronger player than me and would have a better chance against @ggggggggkkkkkk. My best chance to steal a game in the semi final is at Turn 12 in the first Skullduggery game (S vs F). After that @ggggggggkkkkkk did not give me another chance.

Congratulations to both finalists, and I look forward to watching the 5 final matches.

Good games, sweet tooth win was brutal… I just watched turns 10-12 over and over to fully appreciate how that close out played out.

So after 12 months of slugging it out it comes down to a re-match of the 2015 Super Titan Bowl. Good luck @Torbreck and @ggggggggkkkkkk

I’m looking forward to the replays and will be metaphorically cheering from the sidelines!

I’m out of town right now but I will start them as soon as I get back on Friday.

First game started, finally time to get sweet revenge for that STbowl beatdown :grin::trophy::taco: GLHF!

Now that I’m (casually) back, I’m excited to watch these games =)

Wow - Cor !!! Good to see you back !