Peekebo

Strategy in peekebo, with one you use?

Depends on the match up. Most matches mass 4 hp soldiers. Throw a sniper in there. Maybe a special unit depending on your class.

Vs scally, try to pressure early and hope you can get away with it. if you allow them too much time they will mass bombshells then things get bad.

If you are scally, get some soldiers until you feel it’s safe to get a bombshell, then keep massing bombshells and push up with them for the win.

If I only play veggies? :frowning:

Mass 4 hp soldiers, keep a runner around for vision. Add in a sniper, keep your heavy alive the best you can.

Personally I like to keep a couple runners around. One in range of their spawn and one in range of the wit spot. Make sure they are protected by something though and not just free for the taking.

Here I’ll give you some links.

http://osn.codepenguin.com/replays/view/ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgIDA4tOSpQoM - this is what I was talking about with the early pressure. This is not easy to pull off, but honestly probably the best bet

http://osn.codepenguin.com/replays/view/ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICgm-qyugoM

• this shows off the massing strat a bit but more importantly, positioning and attacking wisely and the kinds of strategy you will need to pull off with veg at a higher level.

Woow Impressive hahaha, thanks, I’m was in master legue, but I was degree, I leave the game like for one year and retake now, I lost some practice. Is my favorite game seriously hahaha, normally I don’t have problems to use the bramble, only in certain maps like peekaboo or shark food island is more complex

Those replays aren’t of me, I’m horrible at veggie haha. Just to clear that up.

Edited my last post to fix the second link.

On Peekabo there is an importance of controlling the center of the map. getting a sniper and some soldiers preferably 4 hp ones is a good idea. Control the center! once you have the upper hand you can attack the base or take the + 1 wit hex from your opponent. I just lost really bad on Peekebo to a decent player and after coming back to this game these are the things i remember. (of course after i lose and rewatch what i did wrong)

oh yeah, and i highly suggest not to use veggy team. Go with scallywags, feedback and adorables. each has their strengths and draw backs.

Veggy players really can’t make mistakes and learn how to play games for the long hual assuming they are good at playing veggies.

I would be more then willing to play some peekabo games with yeah so you can learn how to play it better.

So you’d prefer Feedback over Veggies in Peekaboo?

I think the direct matchup might be interesting, especially since the Veggies can compensate for the single Spawn point.

I’m not saying I’ll win every time against Veggies. I just got back to the game and I don’t make 35 games always playing or 20 games always playing so my relearning is kind of limited to how fast it will go. But it seems to be that veggies are just a weaker vs others.

Sure i’ll play you. invite me to a game.