Reporting Cheaters - read this first!

I would like for someone to take a look at this game and tell me how this person says I have cheated! I have contacted OML and hope that I can resolve this!
outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y9YzxAww
Thanks

There was absolutely no cheating in that game, what made you think that he cheated?

No, I was accused of cheating in this game! I am justme71. The other player messages that I had hacked! I didn’t even understand what he meant! But he said he contacted OML and reported me! It was only after coming here to forums that I even knew hacking this game was possible!

He probably thought he was cheating when he couldn’t spawn units

Well, he is fluffy league. That may be a possibility! I can only hope my reputation will remain intact. I couldn’t spot what he thought was wrong! It is good to have another pair of eyes! Thanks!

— Begin quote from ‘dfletch1971’ pid=‘56958’ dateline=‘1374904817’

No, I was accused of cheating in this game! I am justme71.

— End quote

I’m quite sure they won’t ban you unless he submits a replay showing you cheated. I’m sure he simply didn’t understand the rules.

Of course they SHOULD ban you for beating me all the time. Stop it.

A lot of people accuse others of cheating when they just get outplayed. The opponent is merely being a bad sport.

He’s a fluffy, don’t care about that kind of players. It’s only in this league that I found players insulting me or saying nonsense things… Not so smart, as their leagues says. ^^

Appreciate the second look! I try not to be too hard on fluffy, I wallowed there for two seasons! But this guy was just insulting. Thanks again for taking a look.

Checked and re-checked, this guy cheated on turn 6
If you skip the turn you will find he has somehow moved his soldier twice and gotten more wits.
%url%

If you’re watching a replay on outwitters and the app crashes, it is highly likely the person taking the turn cheated.

— Begin quote from ‘Doodat’ pid=‘58182’ dateline=‘1376260589’

If you’re watching a replay on outwitters and the app crashes, it is highly likely the person taking the turn cheated.

— End quote

Yep, it crashes turn 6!

I looked on osn and his wit count at the end of the turn was -5

— Begin quote from ‘TheGoldenGriffin’ pid=‘58184’ dateline=‘1376261590’

I looked on osn and his wit count at the end of the turn was -5

— End quote

and his wit count at the beginning of the turn after that is 12

Monkeychunks cheats by using more wits than he should have.

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y9_mLBAw

You have to skip turn 6 otherwise turn 8 crashes the app and turn 24 also crashes the app.

— Begin quote from ‘pmedley55’ pid=‘58284’ dateline=‘1376439992’

Monkeychunks cheats by using more wits than he should have.

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y9_mLBAw

You have to skip turn 6 otherwise turn 8 crashes the app and turn 24 also crashes the app.

— End quote

Yep, i can comfirm that
I was on osn yesterday and i saw a machination replay betwen mag!cguy and bluharbour, and dlition and monkeychunks - he cheated by using -2 wits on his first turn, had 20 wits the turn after that and 17 wits the turn after that. I didn’t bother checking the turns after that because it was clear he was cheating, but no doubt he always 10 or more wits in store

Screenshots:
[hr]

I indeed saw this… I don’t rly care of my 2v2 so I didn’t even catch it, but I did wonder why we lost since I thought we were doing pretty well.

http://osn.codepenguin.com/replays/view/ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YkPCIBAw

Just ban him. Seriously, those guys are useless. And diltion didn’t notice, I guess?

— Begin quote from ‘Mag!cGuy’ pid=‘58336’ dateline=‘1376511174’

I indeed saw this… I don’t rly care of my 2v2 so I didn’t even catch it, but I did wonder why we lost since I thought we were doing pretty well.

http://osn.codepenguin.com/replays/view/ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YkPCIBAw

Just ban him. Seriously, those guys are useless. And diltion didn’t notice, I guess?

— End quote

Have you reported him? I don’t want to accidentally report twice :slight_smile:

I have just reported him :slight_smile: