Reporting Cheaters - read this first!

— Begin quote from ‘Torbreck’ pid=‘73529’ dateline=‘1387013145’

— Begin quote from ‘GendryStorm’ pid=‘73528’ dateline=‘1387012811’

I think he’s already banned, i won the game on time. :smiley:

— End quote

Lol - I suddenly realised that after I posted the game an noticed that you had won, but not for any obvious reason, so I deleted my post straight away (Leonyyyyy for anyone reading this) but you were too quick !!!

— End quote

He’s still on the top list though, which means he’s still active. Hmm :s

Probably only as a result of the game against you finishing and registering

Where is the list of current cheaters? It has been a long time since I was cheated.

We don’t have a list of current cheaters, because they are generally banned promptly.

Who is it ?

— Begin quote from ‘Peteg1013’ pid=‘72111’ dateline=‘1386122332’

Player is named Pssps, he was player1. He used all his wits on his first turn, then on his second turn he used at least 8 wits. At first I just thought that I got steamrolled, but when I went back and tried to watch the replay and counted his moves I was pretty sure I needed to report this cheater.

%url%

**edit: So yeah, checking the OSN replay, he starts his second turn (turn 3) with 8 wits and his third turn (turn 5) with 7 wits. Just enough to crush me, but if I didn’t obsessively watch and re-watch every game I play and count every wit, I may not have noticed. the game happened so fast.

this guy is sporting 43 wins and is 1st place in warm beaver division, gifted league. hmmmm

— End quote

He isn’t cheating. I counted his wits every turn carefully. Sure, he may be shown with extra wits on OSN, but he didn’t take advantage of them. He used exactly what he should have used. You need to remember that he gains a wit when he kills something, so all the turns he killed your troops he didn’t lose wits for the action.

At the end of his turn, OSN shows him with 0 wits remaining, so he obviously used all the wits. Also, you can count 9 actions. If you subtract one wit for killing the heavy, you get 8 wits used, more than the 6 he should have.
[hr]

— Begin quote from ‘CombatEX’ pid=‘72638’ dateline=‘1386542614’

— Begin quote from ‘Chemoeum’ pid=‘72110’ dateline=‘1386121353’

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAmJvD8gsM

— End quote

It always makes me laugh when a wit hacker is so bad that they still lose -_-

— End quote

hilarious.

— Begin quote from ‘TheUberKid’ pid=‘79539’ dateline=‘1390755929’

%url%

He isn’t cheating. I counted his wits every turn carefully. Sure, he may be shown with extra wits on OSN, but he didn’t take advantage of them. He used exactly what he should have used. You need to remember that he gains a wit when he kills something, so all the turns he killed your troops he didn’t lose wits for the action.

— End quote

You’re only supposed to start each turn with 6 wits unless you saved them. If you watch, he isn’t saving any wits, but is able to start the next round with additional wits. I’d say he’s cheating, though it’s interesting that OSN isn’t counting it as negative wits.

by my count:
turn 1: 5 wits (0 banked)
turn 3: 8 wits (0 banked)
turn 5: 6 wits used +1 required to attack medic

definitely cheated

lol i accidentally was counting the wrong person. He’s cheating.

I would like to report that the user anwar990 is a hacker. Playing against him on Sharkfood island, he was able to capture a bonus wit, spawn a bombshell, move it and setup as well as move a soldier all on turn 1. I have attached photo evidence of this. I was unable to replay his turn due to his hack causing the app to crash. I do hope that this user is brought to justice by the OML community.

definitely hacking.

— Begin quote from ‘Killerind’ pid=‘81142’ dateline=‘1391819375’

I would like to report that the user anwar990 is a hacker.

— End quote

I would like to report the same player!
At 1v1 on Thorn Gulley he made 2 bombshells on the very first move (see screenshot attached)'
That’s impossible without cheating!

He’s a subtle one :stuck_out_tongue:

If your going to be so obvious why not veggies. Take your opponents wit spaces on turn 1. Lol

Didn’t even cap his wit space. If you’re going to cheat at least hide it for a few turns, you know, make it at least LOOK like you’re not cheating. Jeez

Lol yeah… Might take longer to get banned. XD

— Begin quote from ‘Alex78HD’ pid=‘81206’ dateline=‘1391873608’

— End quote

At 1v1 on Thorn Gulley he made 2 bombshells on the very first move (see screenshot attached)'

— End quote

And now there’s the replay:

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA1KaLrgoM

— Begin quote from ‘Alex78HD’ pid=‘81464’ dateline=‘1392072564’

— Begin quote from ‘Alex78HD’ pid=‘81206’ dateline=‘1391873608’

— End quote

— End quote

And now there’s the replay:

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA1KaLrgoM

— End quote

turn 4 you should have killed the runner with a runner and sniped his bombshell.

also, why did you take your turns? You should have waited for him to get banned, then taken your turn and let him time out so you would win.

Winning by default, the best way to win. It’s also the worst way to lose.