Reporting Cheaters - read this first!

which is why it’s perfect for cheaters

— Begin quote from ‘ElPared’ pid=‘81512’ dateline=‘1392090704’

also, why did you take your turns? You should have waited for him to get banned, then taken your turn and let him time out so you would win.

— End quote

Because Alex recommended to give up, because he needed the replay link to bann him.

“AtakanOZC” OK - here’s another one, my first. I’m only in gifted so maybe that’s why I haven’t seen any before, tho there have been a few times that the game has stopped during replay. I doubt I can upload any pix but I’ll try. Game is in progress, my second turn, after his first turn (second player) he had moved his runner & heavy, produced a bramble, moved it and made at least two thorns, that’s twelve by my count. He has a paid for base and he’s running Veggienauts so I guess I’ll have to lose to post the game/report. He is presently ranked #8 with 11 league wins. I messaged him, “12 wits to start?” but have gotten no reply. He is going by AtakanOZC. I am TikiBeeki.

He hasn’t actually paid for the base, on a jailbroken device you can get anything for free.

Probably the 2 turn hack.

— Begin quote from ‘Bbobb555’ pid=‘81739’ dateline=‘1392171032’

He hasn’t actually paid for the base, on a jailbroken device you can get anything for free.

— End quote

That’s a common misconception. IAPcracker hasn’t worked for ages and a lot of apps are making themselves harder and harder to pirate. Unless you’re a pretty talented hacker it’d be hard to get things like team packs and bases without paying for them.

You can use a base you havent paid for if your device is jailbroken and its pretty easy too. Im not saying it here though

I’d believe that, but you’d probably have to unlock the teams with IAPcracker if you wanted to do it for free which, again, doesn’t work anymore (to my knowledge at least).

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA9JzHsgsM

My teammate gave up on his first turn, and he didn’t time out. Suspicious.

— Begin quote from ‘AttackBomb’ pid=‘82073’ dateline=‘1392344210’

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA9JzHsgsM

— End quote

Not the right place for this.

— Begin quote from ‘ElPared’ pid=‘81868’ dateline=‘1392242060’

— Begin quote from ‘Bbobb555’ pid=‘81739’ dateline=‘1392171032’

— End quote

That’s a common misconception. IAPcracker hasn’t worked for ages and a lot of apps are making themselves harder and harder to pirate. Unless you’re a pretty talented hacker it’d be hard to get things like team packs and bases without paying for them.

— End quote

Or maybe he has a non-cheating account and bought the cases on that account. You can transfer purchases between accounts.
[hr]

— Begin quote from ‘jchris98’ pid=‘82080’ dateline=‘1392346362’

— Begin quote from ‘AttackBomb’ pid=‘82073’ dateline=‘1392344210’

— End quote

Not the right place for this.

— End quote

actually, i think it is, because it could be a case of cheating. but it could also be that your partner was just trying to troll you.

IAPcracker is only one way to hack things.
You have things like iFile and much more.

— Begin quote from ‘TheUberKid’ pid=‘82319’ dateline=‘1392445483’

— End quote

yes but those require time and a small amount of skill to be used to give yourself free IAPs, and even then they don’t always work. Since most cheaters are lazy and unskilled, that pretty much just leaves IAPcracker.

— Begin quote from ‘ElPared’ pid=‘82320’ dateline=‘1392450272’

— Begin quote from ‘TheUberKid’ pid=‘82319’ dateline=‘1392445483’

— End quote

yes but those require time and a small amount of skill to be used to give yourself free IAPs, and even then they don’t always work. Since most cheaters are lazy and unskilled, that pretty much just leaves IAPcracker.

— End quote

Makes sense because hackers are too lazy to even learn the game.

Many hackers dont learn this stuff so they can hack, they know the stuff and decide to use it to hack. So I wouldn’t say IAP hacker is the only thing they might be using.

I never said that, I just said it was the only way to hack IAPs across the whole OS. Some enterprising hacker could have figured out how to make a new one by now, I suppose.

Using iFile to do it is really hard though. You have to be able to read code that’s written in hexadecimal, and/or encrypted, somehow, so you need to know the encryption method the devs used and/or have a way to convert hex code into something you can read/decode. Then you still have to figure out which values to change to unlock things like IAPs.

I doubt anyone would spend that kind of time and energy on something just to save $3 on an IAP

oh, and hacking that way can be done without a jailbreak using something like iFunbox that gives you access to the filesystem through a PC.

OK, I lost, Here’s the “game” Atakan0ZC or AtakanOZC ,

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAtICTmwgM

I can’t go past turn 2… Like even skip it. Did he beat you in 1 turn? Lol

I let it time out after I realized he took way too many wits, s/he never did reply to my message

He did… He timed it out, so all you really need to do is close the replay and review the result, because the replays take account of the wits being used in the replay, and getting them hacked will mess it up and crash it.
[hr]
I hate cheaters soooo much.