Reporting Cheaters - read this first!

I have never actually encountered a cheater.

— Begin quote from ‘Bbobb555’ pid=‘82677’ dateline=‘1392773446’

I have never actually encountered a cheater.

— End quote

Yeah, it’s weird I actually WANT to face a cheater for some odd reason

I played one and he forfeited halfway through I think

If a hacker made a wall of scramblers…?

— Begin quote from ‘Chemoeum’ pid=‘82698’ dateline=‘1392780737’

If a hacker made a wall of scramblers…?

— End quote

And you scramble chained them!

If I could hack all you would see me do is spawn a bramble on turn one wrap him in 2 rings of his vines then on turn two send a wave of vines and kill all my opponents units and cover there spawn tiles mabe wright out somthing like LOL or HAHA,Boo I’m the vines b4 I finshed :blush:

— Begin quote from ‘Extreme Ghost’ pid=‘83489’ dateline=‘1393390214’

If I could hack all you would see me do is spawn a bramble on turn one wrap him in 2 rings of his vines then on turn two send a wave of vines and kill all my opponents units and cover there spawn tiles mabe wright out somthing like LOL or HAHA,Boo I’m the vines b4 I finshed :blush:

— End quote

I just thought of something:

Bramble art! Lets make pictures with thorns and post them in the fanart thread xD

— Begin quote from ‘ElPared’ pid=‘83496’ dateline=‘1393399238’

— Begin quote from ‘Extreme Ghost’ pid=‘83489’ dateline=‘1393390214’

— End quote

I just thought of something:

Bramble art! Lets make pictures with thorns and post them in the fanart thread xD

— End quote

I’m in

— Begin quote from ‘erikpdumont’ pid=‘83974’ dateline=‘1393716996’

Think I have one… outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAjNqN7ggM
Note several instances where his wits go negative early in. Also, oddly as P2, he only starts with 5 wits. Also, places where he ends with one wit, captures no wit spaces, and then starts with 9 (check out turns 22&24) somehow.
His name is Neb5555

— End quote

Looks like you posted the wrong replay…
Might be an OSN bug since he started with 5.

I think you posted the wrong game, not sure though…

Think I have one here…
Note several instances where his wits go negative early in. Also, oddly as P2, he only starts with 5 wits. Also, places where he ends with one wit, captures no wit spaces, and then starts with 9 (check out turns 22&24) somehow.
His name is Neb5555

— End quote

Hard to say what is going on here… The replay isn’t counting wits properly for either of us in numerous places.
[hr]
http://osn.codepenguin.com/replays/view/ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA1LugvgoM
[hr]
That’s the right one now… Sorry.

— Begin quote from ‘erikpdumont’ pid=‘83988’ dateline=‘1393719020’

Think I have one here…
His name is Neb5555

— End quote

Hard to say what is going on here… The replay isn’t counting wits properly for either of us in numerous places.
[hr]
http://osn.codepenguin.com/replays/view/ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA1LugvgoM
[hr]
That’s the right one now… Sorry.

— End quote

There seems to be a bug with the osn wit counter, i’ve recently seen ST replays displaying negative wits even though the number of actions correspond to the available wits. Was shocked at first to see two STs cheating on the same game, but it wasn’t the case. :blush:

Maybe it has to do with OML updating 2v2 starting wits?

It works perfectly fine after the first turns.

http://osn.codepenguin.com/replays/view/ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICArP2FzQsM

watching a random replay, i noticed lakeheadtroy seems to use more wits than he has on turn 7. glitch or cheating?

… ah, nevermind. i counted and it seems like it was just the negative wits glitch

Hi!

Friend of mine with GC nick Pjana1984 faced up with cheater who filled the whole map with vegenauts superunit’s bushes on his first turn. His opponent name was Vadar234. Here are replays of these 2 matches:
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAvN7r8QgM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAvITsrQsM
It’s ridiculous that smb can do that

Wow, get rid of that guy!

Darn, cheated his way to masters. . . it’s unfortunate that he just got discovered now.

He’s only had 9 games total, so it didn’t take that long. It only takes 6 games to get to masters from being unranked.

He either got bored or was banned, since it appears he is no longer playing.

— Begin quote from ‘.Memories.’ pid=‘87931’ dateline=‘1396365872’

He’s only had 9 games total, so it didn’t take that long. It only takes 6 games to get to masters from being unranked.

He either got bored or was banned, since it appears he is no longer playing.

— End quote

Oh, havent checked his profile. . .

But, only 6 games to masters!!!? Some guys have amazing learning curves. I spent half a season in gifted before i crawled meself to masters. :blush: