Reporting Cheaters - read this first!

lol that’s awesome. Someone so bad at the game they can’t even win by cheating. It’s almost ironic (or IS it ironic?)

What do you guys think… Cheating or just a bug? The game crashes before it occurs but if you skip ahead to turn 9 the orange soldier has been healed to 7 hit points.

%url%

-Josh

lol… this is something new… if he’s gonna cheat why not do it properly. and yeah definitely cheating.

I want that healer on my team!

I’m pretty sure this guy is cheating. Bramble wit hack again, but I win anyway, probably since the hack was on turn 7 (?) and by that time I had a unit advantage.
%url%

Edit: asked this guy in chat whether he was a hacker.
This is our chat:[hr]
And this (it was too long, I had to scroll down)

Wildt4lon, I think he’s lying. Skipping a turn doesn’t give you the wits it shows on OSN. He obviously hacked, he’s just trying to stop people from reporting him.

but he also lost too… if he had cheated, i’d hope he’d have won… :stuck_out_tongue:

The cheaters are on a losing streak now lol

If you skip your turn, your wits will carry over, thats why its possible to start a turn with 16 wits if you saved enough. But you could tell from the replay itself if he skipped his turn, and he didn’t. He used all of his wits on every turn until he spawned the Bramble so he started with 6 on that turn

— Begin quote from ‘Sightreader’ pid=‘51370’ dateline=‘1369805801’

User “Tall Dark and Handsome” apparently has this Bramble cheat as well. Planted his Bramble on turn three, then generated two thorns, one three spaces, the next 5 spaces from his Bramble. I suspected it and hopped my scout to see if he somehow had two Brambles, but there was none (see attached image: the Bramble is one hex SE of his base).

— End quote

That’s not a hack^^, bramble thorns can generate their own patches.

— Begin quote from ‘Doodat’ pid=‘51371’ dateline=‘1369806493’

— End quote

Oh cool! That’s awesome, I didn’t know that. The rules are awful vague!

— Begin quote from ‘Sightreader’ pid=‘51373’ dateline=‘1369806737’

— Begin quote from ‘Doodat’ pid=‘51371’ dateline=‘1369806493’

— End quote

Oh cool! That’s awesome, I didn’t know that. The rules are awful vague!

— End quote

You can learn a lot from just testing out things in Pass and Play. The Super Titan Replay thread is also extremely helpful!

— Begin quote from ‘Doodat’ pid=‘51374’ dateline=‘1369809607’

You can learn a lot from just testing out things in Pass and Play. The Super Titan Replay thread is also extremely helpful!

— End quote

Agreed. It should be much more accessible in the app without having to register to a forum; maybe a series of videos demonstrating how to get the most out of various units?

You can go here to view all ST’s replays you want without logging in :slight_smile:

http://osn.codepenguin.com/replays/lists/supertitan

As for videos, it’s very hard to make one for an ios game. I’ll try to make some during the summer vacations if I have time, with tutos, let’s play’s, “from fluffy to ST”, etc :stuck_out_tongue: I hope I’ll be able to do that

— Begin quote from ‘Mag!cGuy’ pid=‘51379’ dateline=‘1369823342’

You can go here to view all ST’s replays you want without logging in :slight_smile:

http://osn.codepenguin.com/replays/lists/supertitan

As for videos, it’s very hard to make one for an ios game. I’ll try to make some during the summer vacations if I have time, with tutos, let’s play’s, “from fluffy to ST”, etc :stuck_out_tongue: I hope I’ll be able to do that

— End quote

Cool, thanks! Maybe, in lieu of a video, they can simply have a full rulebook available for reference (like what you would need should it be a boardgame)…

There are threads that have tips, analyze maps, and gives help in this forum

he’s saying it should be part of the game, like part of the help menu. Although I think in the help menu the Bramble description says that thorns can create more thorns.

I had this same impression the first time I played Veggies though, it took my seeing a replay by Ser Purple Wolf to figure out the thorns could spawn more thorn patches.

I know, just saying if he needs help, there a lot of helpful threads to read or ask

True about the helpful threads, but should people really have to leave a game to learn how to play it?

Sooo, like a stratagy guide book made into the game?