Seeking Partners or Opponents

A simple thread for finding responsive buddies! Just post your Game Center name, rank, and what you’re looking for (training buddy, 2v2 partner, 1v1 opponent).

Help! I'm getting killed

Any 2v2 partners out there? Ign is Bluegodzill, in masters (103 wins), preferably looking for someone living in EST (eastern time zone)

Just made a thread for it, but im looking for someone relatively experienced(Gold League+) to train me through some 1v1 games.

If you want i could possibly help… I’ve studied most of the replays on the forums, let alone my own. So i have learned alot. If you want. Ign-Apocolyptic.
Also Blue I’m EST and a good 2v2 partner that can stratagize late game wins. So if you also want.
^ Ign-Apocolyptic.

— Begin quote from ‘Apocolyptic.’ pid=‘4649’ dateline=‘1343059301’

If you want i could possibly help… I’ve studied most of the replays on the forums, let alone my own. So i have learned alot. If you want. Ign-Apocolyptic.
Also Blue I’m EST and a good 2v2 partner that can stratagize late game wins. So if you also want.
^ Ign-Apocolyptic.

— End quote

How are you EST if you say your location is Idaho?!

My username here isn’t the same as the Game Center’s name, which is nisolevi, because the iPad on which I play to Outwitters is my father’s.

I’m actually in the Gifted League, ranked 5 or 6 in the “1v1 - Smart Stick Division”. I’d like to train with some others users who have the same level. I won 32 or 33 times and lost… 10 times ? I don’t know. I do a lot of mistakes/bad plays, and principally lost against rushers/runners’ spammers.

PS : I actually live in France, so it can sometimes be a bit hard to me to understand English, but I think I speak it well.

My time zone settings are EST. And what big of a difference does 2 hours make?
[hr]
What i mean is i will still be an active player, and respomd fairly quickly to games. =P but ya my settings are eastern because most things take place in eastern. only my phone is mountain.

Didn’t notice the period in your IGN, oops.

Would like to play friendly 1v1s with someone.

Also, I can’t accept requests, because this is my father’s iPad and not mine.

Looking for a 2v2 partner. I am a Master league player, active during central time daylight.

GC name: ShadySmurf

Looking for a partner for 2v2. I am in gifted. Not a hardcore player.

Game center name is furrysox

Looking for 2on2 partner (from germany?). 1on1 rand #36 in master, 2on2 random rank #2 clever league.

Game center name is $(crackstar)$

Add me!

Looking for someone to play friendly 1v1 matches with :slight_smile:

Looking for a partner for 2v2! +8 GMT.
1v1 master ranked 1 (hopefully moving up to ST soon)
2v2 gifted ranked 9!

GC name: fyrezx
Please do tell me your GMT when adding me :slight_smile:

If there are any super titans that read this. i would like to play a friendly match with you. lately, my games are too easy, and i would like to see how hard it could get. currently i’m gifted. rank 35.
Ign- Apocolyptic.
Thanks for giving me a chance.
Gl n hf.

Looking for 2v2 partner. My id: carljohanr. Was 3rd in Master League, now 9th after other people bumped up :slight_smile:

I would also like to find a 2v2 partner. I play on and off throughout the day, and would like a communicative teammate. I prefer to play Adorables but Feedback is a close second.

My signature is up to date with wins and losses, have only played 2v2 with randoms so far. Game Center name is also xSkeletalx.

Looking for 2v2 partner I play all the time name is mechaminya. Keep getting randoms that can’t finish or sometimes start a game

Need a 2 vs. 2 partner bad!!! @Tigerbeast