Seeking Partners or Opponents

Oh, right, I remember the game against Terence now for Long Nine.

SFI in general is like that though. Whoever can first get into a good position, save a few wits and do a decisive strike often wins (unless you’re playing against feedback, then attacking is dangerous).

I guess there is a SFI rush if you do this:

http://www.osn.codepenguin.com/replays/view/ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgYfxAgw

It’s slightly risky, as it can put you slightly out of position, but overall it’s a fun one to try, and winning on Turn 7 is as “rush” as you can get. It’s in a way an extreme example of “getting into good position, save a few wits, and do a decisive strike” that I was talking about above.

— Begin quote from ‘Mag!cGuy’ pid=‘56234’ dateline=‘1374243653’

Oh I remember now, syvan is an oldschool ST… And you use that rush against him? You’re so mean :rolleyes:

He stil doesn’t know about the SFI rush, the long nine mobi trick, the sniper opening on glitch, or the rushes on war garden and skull duggery… Muhaha :stuck_out_tongue:

— End quote

Sorry Syvan, the first match you come back to was the Mag!c SFI. I’m so messed up v.v.

— Begin quote from ‘Doodat’ pid=‘56247’ dateline=‘1374250401’

Sorry Syvan, the first match you come back to was the Mag!c SFI. I’m so messed up v.v.

— End quote

Haha, yeah it’s fine - I’ve done similar. I was just trying to avoid building soldiers, I at least saw that one coming :wink:

You should see the palotO v. Poweewee match in the all around all stars if you like interesting games[hr]
This: outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y06LoAww

wth… who is paloto??

Paloto = jesusfuentesh. Paloto was first the account of fuentesh’s brother, but he stopped to play so he took it :stuck_out_tongue: That explains this win, when he wants to he plays like a ST :)[hr]

— Begin quote from ‘Syvan’ pid=‘56270’ dateline=‘1374255394’

— Begin quote from ‘Doodat’ pid=‘56247’ dateline=‘1374250401’

— End quote

Haha, yeah it’s fine - I’ve done similar. I was just trying to avoid building soldiers, I at least saw that one coming :wink:

— End quote

You don’t like building soldiers? Let’s be friend! :smiley:

— Begin quote from ‘Mag!cGuy’ pid=‘56280’ dateline=‘1374260746’

Paloto = jesusfuentesh. Paloto was first the account of fuentesh’s brother, but he stopped to play so he took it :stuck_out_tongue: That explains this win, when he wants to he plays like a ST :slight_smile:

— End quote

Mag!c you are not that good at keeping secrets haha. Nah, I’m just kidding. And yeah, you are right, sometimes I play like a fluffy, but sometimes I play like a ST haha, but I am really a :master: yet. Well, I guess :stuck_out_tongue:

— Begin quote from ‘jesusfuentesh’ pid=‘56282’ dateline=‘1374261480’

Paloto = jesusfuentesh. Paloto was first the account of fuentesh’s brother, but he stopped to play so he took it :stuck_out_tongue: That explains this win, when he wants to he plays like a ST :slight_smile:

— End quote

Mag!c you are not that good at keeping secrets haha. Nah, I’m just kidding. And yeah, you are right, sometimes I play like a fluffy, but sometimes I play like a ST haha, but I am really a :master: yet. Well, I guess :stuck_out_tongue:

— End quote

your game with powee was awesome! :smiley:
its like everything was going perfectly for you. like you knew what powee would do. :open_mouth:

I’m exactly like jesusfuentesh lol :stuck_out_tongue:

— Begin quote from ‘Doodat’ pid=‘56288’ dateline=‘1374262365’

— End quote

You, sir, are dreaming.

— Begin quote from ‘Mag!cGuy’ pid=‘56291’ dateline=‘1374262609’

— Begin quote from ‘Doodat’ pid=‘56288’ dateline=‘1374262365’

— End quote

You, sir, are dreaming.

— End quote

So are you :smiley:
outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YwaHxAww

Want me to find back aaaal your losses? There are a lot I didn’t even put on osn because you ain’t worth it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Pfft, I can play like a fluffy sometimes, but I can play like ST too.

— Begin quote from ‘TheQwertiest’ pid=‘56283’ dateline=‘1374261769’

— Begin quote from ‘jesusfuentesh’ pid=‘56282’ dateline=‘1374261480’

— End quote

— End quote

your game with powee was awesome! :smiley:
its like everything was going perfectly for you. like you knew what powee would do. :open_mouth:

— End quote

Haha thanks. Yes, I predicted his next move. That’s why I placed my two scramblers right there.

Finding practice mates, any map and skill level. I like practicing as p2. Thanks! :slight_smile:

Ummm…seeking a partner for 2v2…
Gc name: furrysox
Am silver
Was silver
Will forever be silver
Was silver 2v2 in season 1
Silver

Edit:
Jut invite me to a friendly 2v2 as ur ally

— Begin quote from ‘Fluffysox’ pid=‘56829’ dateline=‘1374801980’

Will forever be silver

— End quote

Well, with that attitude…

— Begin quote from ‘.Memories.’ pid=‘56830’ dateline=‘1374802202’

— Begin quote from ‘Fluffysox’ pid=‘56829’ dateline=‘1374801980’

Will forever be silver

— End quote

Well, with that attitude…

— End quote

Maybe he loves silver. Why not? :stuck_out_tongue:

— Begin quote from ‘joelduque’ pid=‘56524’ dateline=‘1374504773’

Finding practice mates, any map and skill level. I like practicing as p2. Thanks! :slight_smile:

— End quote

Sent an invite, sorry for such a late response.
I prefer to switch player1 every other game but not too picky.

Once again looking for practice on Gen II maps, so willingness to play more than a game or two is a plus.

Looking for a 2vs2 partner. I am kind new to the 2vs2 but have played some.

Was ranked 13 in clever league with a known partner (sadly he quit playing all together) and can’t stand being placed with randoms because I find they don’t communicate and make bad moves (like covering my spawn spaces!).

I am currently ranked 20 in my gifted 1vs1 Proud Goose Division.