Seeking Partners or Opponents

Fluffy rank 1. Started playing about a week ago. Looking for a 2v2 partner. Also looking for someone to do some 1v1’s. All in all, just a life long Outwitters buddy.
GCID: Big-MaczZ

I’m mostly a 2v2 guy, but I also do 1v1.

Send me some games, either type.

Fair warning, I play pretty slowly what with 17 credits and 30-ish hours of work every week.

— Begin quote from ‘BigMaczZ’ pid=‘100528’ dateline=‘1410834648’

Fluffy rank 1. Started playing about a week ago. Looking for a 2v2 partner. Also looking for someone to do some 1v1’s. All in all, just a life long Outwitters buddy.
GCID: Big-MaczZ

— End quote

I’ll play some friendlies. I’m clever28

I’ll play some friendlies. I’m clever28

I’ll start a game with you as soon as I have a spot open. Didn’t realize I was at the limit. Lol.

You can send me invite as well, I believe practice makes better
Gcid norahsul
I will be happy to provide feedback too

Hey guys - looking for a high Master / ST partner for 2v2.

I’d want to play only 1/2 games at a time. I haven’t been the greatest at 2v2 in the past, so I’m looking to improve both communication and strategy.

Let me know!

Looking for someone to play some friendlies. Preferably someone who plays relatively fast. :stuck_out_tongue:

— Begin quote from ‘.Memories.’ pid=‘100766’ dateline=‘1411062274’

I’d want to play only 1/2 games at a time. I haven’t been the greatest at 2v2 in the past, so I’m looking to improve both communication and strategy.

Let me know!

— End quote

I’m like mid-master 2v2. 1/2 is all I can handle, and since EG has been gone I wouldn’t mind a new partner . . .

— Begin quote from ‘.Memories.’ pid=‘100766’ dateline=‘1411062274’

Let me know!

— End quote

I will play… Slowly :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m up for Drunkwitters™. Send me invites.

— Begin quote from ‘.Memories.’ pid=‘101122’ dateline=‘1411273733’

— End quote

This is happening.

— End quote

HEY! I said that, no trademarking!

— Begin quote from ‘Demon’ pid=‘101185’ dateline=‘1411334048’

— End quote

This is happening.

— End quote

Happening again tonight. Probably after 8pm CST.

RE: Clan Activity Discussion
Is joining a clan the answer for “un-aswered” games by my oponents ? Im tired of initiating a league game, play a couple turns, and then wait 20 hours for my oponent to play his turn. Is joining a clan the answer ? I am really an active player. How can i join a clan ? And what clan is better for me ? I am ismaroad206 and im curently in clever league…

Thanks huys !

— Begin quote from ‘Ismaroad206’ pid=‘101328’ dateline=‘1411448190’

RE: Clan Activity Discussion
Is joining a clan the answer for “un-aswered” games by my oponents ? Im tired of initiating a league game, play a couple turns, and then wait 20 hours for my oponent to play his turn. Is joining a clan the answer ? I am really an active player. How can i join a clan ? And what clan is better for me ? I am ismaroad206 and im curently in clever league…

Thanks huys !

— End quote

You will always have games that go unanswered, clans don’t change anything for that. However joining a clan is a great way to learn new tactics, meet new witters, and find partners for 2v2. I suggest Wolfpack for you :stuck_out_tongue:
[hr]
You also apply by finding the clan thread and following the various directions.

You will always have games that go unanswered, clans don’t change anything for that. However joining a clan is a great way to learn new tactics, meet new witters, and find partners for 2v2. I suggest Wolfpack for you :stuck_out_tongue:
[hr]

Ok, thanks for the explanation, ive heard about Wolfpack a lot, how can i join the clan ? Were shall i search for it ?

:clever:
[hr]
[hr]

Ok, thanks for the explanation, ive heard about Wolfpack a lot, how can i join the clan ? Were shall i search for it ?

:clever:

Looking for friendlies for tonight and tomorrow, just send an invite my way. Drinks will be involved tonight. :s:D

GC: .Memories.

I’m drinking Saturday. But I probably won’t be playing.

— Begin quote from ‘Demon’ pid=‘102056’ dateline=‘1412307832’

I’m drinking Saturday. But I probably won’t be playing.

— End quote

I’m drinking Saturday and probably will be playing.

I’m drinking…in over 5 years when I’m 21