Seeking Partners or Opponents

Looking for 2v2 partner, good communicator and possibly mentor. I’m EDT (GMT -4 these days) but only play once or twice every day (or two). GC name is also “amateur6”, I’m Fluffy #28 and hate people who drop 5/5 base point games.

Partner must also like Pina Coladas and getting caught in the rain, not be into yoga, have half a brain and like making love at midnight in the dunes on the Cape.

And if you get the above reference, that’s even better. :wink:

— Begin quote from ‘Amateur6’ pid=‘5970’ dateline=‘1344994630’

Looking for 2v2 partner, good communicator and possibly mentor. I’m EDT (GMT -4 these days) but only play once or twice every day (or two). GC name is also “amateur6”, I’m Fluffy #28 and hate people who drop 5/5 base point games.

Partner must also like Pina Coladas and getting caught in the rain, not be into yoga, have half a brain and like making love at midnight in the dunes on the Cape.

And if you get the above reference, that’s even better. :wink:

— End quote

Ok Rupert, the piña colada part was fine but it got a little creepy when you went into midnight in the dunes.

I like READING Dune at midnight. o.O

I just got an iPad and I installed Outwitters on it, and purchased the teams - before the end of the launch sale prices.

The name of the Gamecenter’s account is 27 Pastore, and that’s the same on the game. I actually have 40 wins, in Gifted league even though I won my 5 league placement matches easily…

The topic seems to be dead… Someone for a friendly match ?

Beastlybrenton is my name
Looking for 1v1 west coast
I’m kinda a newb, so beginners…come at me bro.

Looking for a partner for 2v2! Timezone doesn’t matter!

Yo!

I’m fairly new to this game and pretty bad at it. I’m looking for an ST or master-level player willing to play a few friendly games and point out my mistakes (the point being for me to learn the game). It would be extremely helpful if someone could help me with this.

tl;dr come kick my ass

Hello demon, I’d like to help you in improving :slight_smile: Just ask me as friend in GC (Zenitheon) and let’s battle :stuck_out_tongue:

— Begin quote from ‘W1cked21’ pid=‘7116’ dateline=‘1347452454’

Hello demon, I’d like to help you in improving :slight_smile: Just ask me as friend in GC (Zenitheon) and let’s battle :stuck_out_tongue:

— End quote

Thanks!! Request sent!!

Hi! I’m a mid-pack Gifted league player looking for a few friendly battles with a Master or Super-Titan league player to critique my play and help me improve! Thanks!:slight_smile:

Looking for a 2v2 partner! I have 269 league wins and am ranked #4 in 1v1 Master. Currently ranked #3 in Clever for 2v2, but that’s with randoms and I haven’t played it much.

I play quite a bit throughout the night (graveyard shifts at work) and several times a day as well.

GC is sweetdiss. Be sure to write a message if you add me, I get a lot of random people adding me to GC and I ignore them.

I’m looking for someone to help me take my game to the next level. I’m in gifted and would like a ST or Master to help me improve. GC username is luckymori. Help would be greatly appreciated.

im looking for any skilled player who will play with me on foundry map. with ME as P1. the reason for this is i seem to lose every game on this map as P2. i would like to see ways on how to go about as P2 on this specific map.
ME = player 1
YOU = player 2
gc: TheQwertiest

— Begin quote from ‘TheQwertiest’ pid=‘8115’ dateline=‘1349026631’

im looking for any skilled player who will play with me on foundry map with me as P1. the reason for this is i seem to lose every game on this map as P2. i would like to see ways on how to go about as P2 on this specific map.

— End quote

I have pretty good success as P2 on foundry, it’s actually my favorite map, feel free to send an invite

— Begin quote from ‘Da Wizerd’ pid=‘8179’ dateline=‘1349051808’

— Begin quote from ‘TheQwertiest’ pid=‘8115’ dateline=‘1349026631’

im looking for any skilled player who will play with me on foundry map with me as P1. the reason for this is i seem to lose every game on this map as P2. i would like to see ways on how to go about as P2 on this specific map.

— End quote

I have pretty good success as P2 on foundry, it’s actually my favorite map, feel free to send an invite

— End quote

okay, thanks. i send an invite once i get home

Looking for very skilled opponents to lay smackdown. I play my primary Game Center account which is in fluffy league (wish i could requalify to gain the status and league i deserve) but I have others that have made to master league. Looking to learn tips and strategies. Name is promicide.

I’m looking for a 2x2 partner. I am currently #60 in Gifted for 1x1 and #2 in Fluffy for 2x2. Game Center account is dberube7.

— Begin quote from ‘Promicide’ pid=‘8784’ dateline=‘1349516312’

Looking for very skilled opponents to lay smackdown. I play my primary Game Center account which is in fluffy league (wish i could requalify to gain the status and league i deserve) but I have others that have made to master league. Looking to learn tips and strategies. Name is promicide.

— End quote

Sure I’m up for a game. I may not be a super Titan but I’m in the top 200 so I’m not too shabby either. I’ll play my A-game so you can see where you think you should be placed, or how you can improve, or if you just have to carry on winning.

Looking for a highly competitive 2v2 partner. Currently ranked #1 in master league with a friend who is cutting back on playing so looking for someone to make a push to Titan league with. GC account is allynboballyn