Space Food Truck: Alpha Test Sign Ups

Ok then…
Gassy giant. This planet is a gas giant planet that occasionally expelled a plume of gas out into space. This gas has been shown to be composed of methane and hydrogen, and stinks to high heaven. No one likes this planet because it’s getting blamed for universal warming. However little kids and grown men find it extremely funny :D. The residents here are all responsible for collecting gasses and distributing them to the other planets in exchange for food, water, and hazmat suits.

A popular theory to residents is that there was once a gassy giant that was so big it was responsible for the Big Bang.

(Ok now that was just ridiculous. I’ll think of a real one later :stuck_out_tongue: )

Planet Name: Laskaris III
Description: A gas giant with an atmosphere mostly composed of sulfur dioxide.

Windows 10 OS.

Steam Name- Legacie (but I will change it)
Windows 10

Planet Clockwork: Where visitors regularly come back four seconds.

I have windows 8.1. Very interested in this game :stuck_out_tongue:

Too cool! <3

No, I’m not going to visit you you corner planet. @LegacyofEight

I HATE BOOM SO HARD! I think that it should take damage off shield before health, otherwise it is an uncertain loss just if you get unlucky and pull that 5 times, or whatever.

I found @chemoeum lurking in the galaxy!

I also found @ggggggggkkkkkk, but I didn’t have enough tacos to provide the adequate password

Press F12 to screenshot

A little Steam tip

Deltine Far
The furthest planet in the furthest solar system in the furthest galaxy in the furthest universe in the weirdest dimension

Windows 10 x64bit

He’s friend :grinning:

Or the Print Screen button. :wink:

Why would you, @Doodat?

A planet with everyone on it taking long naps, but most people making paella out of shrimp.

OSX Mavericks

Gotta name it :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow. I typed the name, but it’s gone now! Thanks, Snorpia.

This planet is inhabited by odd natives called Bros, who constantly chant “01100001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101000 01100001 01101001 01101100 00100000 01101111 01101110 01100101 01101101 01100001 01101110 01101100 01100101 01100110 01110100”. Also, they give out free travel brochures.

I’m on Windows 7. (Yes, I know.) Wouldn’t mind testing iOS version when/if it needs testing.

Hey, Dabestbro! Haven’t seen you post here in some time

Yeah, I kind of come back in spurts and bursts. Mainly back here because exams just finished (yay!) and I’m craving some strategy. So when I saw space food truck I’m like “Yes! New game! Now I need to tell everyone I know so I can get people to play it with!” So I’m probably here to stay.

This planet is all blue. It is inhabited by blue people with blue clothing. There is nothing not blue about this planet. Everybody on it has the blues.(come on, add a planet like this as a joke)

I’m on Windows 10, and wouldn’t mind testing on iOS or android. I’m a huge supporter have all the ttl games and all. The characters on outwitters. I’d love to test.

I actually have another idea for a planet.(dont know name though)
A green planet inhabited by arrows, and red dots trying to kill the arrows.