voting for poweewee :slight_smile:

Poweewee

I vote for poweewee’s cat as team captain

powee ftw

— Begin quote from ‘Alvendor’ pid=‘54898’ dateline=‘1372874800’

I vote for poweewee’s cat as team captain

— End quote

You voted for me? :smiley:

I vote for poweewee, thought you wanted to lead thought blck?

I don’t think he ever said so

I wanted to, but powee said before me and I’m sure he’s an excellent player so no objections :smiley:

It is hard to vote, poweewee is an excellent player, but blckace is the best feedback player in the world. I prefer blckace this time, but I’m happy to follow you all to have poweewee as our cap!

anyone who can handle it is fine with me. i’m hoping we can follow GG’s style in leading (for anyone who saw the posts in team americas threads.) turn by turn basis of discussion and lots of screenshots. like every pre-turn and after the turn is sent. its harder to keep up if you dont actually see the replay so this helps a lot.

Yes I think blkace also wanted to lead, so I suppose a poll should be started on this thread?

No, Poweewee I want you to lead, it’s fine with me, we have the best players in the world, what are the odds that we lose? :stuck_out_tongue:
IF WE LOSE EVERYONE GETS DEMOTED TO FLUFFY LEAGUE! HAHA

— Begin quote from ‘TheQwertiest’ pid=‘54950’ dateline=‘1372908901’

anyone who can handle it is fine with me. i’m hoping we can follow GG’s style in leading (for anyone who saw the posts in team americas threads.) turn by turn basis of discussion and lots of screenshots. like every pre-turn and after the turn is sent. its harder to keep up if you dont actually see the replay so this helps a lot.

— End quote

I didn’t watch the americas threads, I may suggest the team captain will purpose the move after he/she has seen the last turn sent by America team. Then we can have deep discussion before we confirm our move. it is because having watching the replay will have better feeling!

Yeah, look where the best players in the world got us last time…LOL Maybe we got a bit too confident about the matchup :slight_smile:

Anyway, I was thinking about the poll, just to make things official? :slight_smile:

— Begin quote from ‘blckace’ pid=‘54953’ dateline=‘1372909583’

No, Poweewee I want you to lead, it’s fine with me, we have the best players in the world, what are the odds that we lose? :stuck_out_tongue:

— End quote

Yes, let Poweewee lead our team this round. I have no objection.:rolleyes:

— Begin quote from ‘blckace’ pid=‘54953’ dateline=‘1372909583’

— End quote

haha. it would be fun if we could bet our league. losing team gets all members demoted to fluffy league. haha.
it would make things interesting. how long would it take for everyone to got back to their positions in ST.
note: same hidden ranking but youre in fluffy league

forever probably can you imagine being matched against top players in the lower leagues all the time? because nobody can win all their games or have that much of a significant advantage

I think the captain will have to be very active, and powee is seemingly more active than blckace :slight_smile:

But indeed blckace is feedback and glitch god, I know what I talk about. :smiley: