The Elite Championship - Season 4 (Sign-ups open!)

Finally cracked the top 20 this week, I’d like to join if this tourney is going to happen.

TheBitPilot

So the World Cup has started, and that means that either way this will have to wait again for several months at least. With two successive delays, I may not be able to try again at this. Anyone who wants to take this over is welcome.

i can take over if all the participants agree to it also i would like to know when is everyone comfortable with starting this?

I’m fine with you taking over

I prefer starting this after exams, soo jan, but im not to big a deal if you start it early

So after all the suggestions i will be starting this only after the world cup has reached it’s latter stges may top 8 so i will be taking up signups then only.
Sorry to all the participants but keep playing well as you don’t wanna miss an chance to be called elite :slight_smile:

I’d like to participate if you are still taking signups.

Intimidation #11 1/6/2017
http://osn.codepenguin.com/players/view/163337

If it will start I’m in!

Hey, should we start up the sign ups?

Id be down to play as well.
Gcid: cmss220
http://osn.codepenguin.com/players/view/134561
Highest rank #7
Since osn doesn’t show ranks anymore check weekly elite 12/30/16 or 7/15/16

@Flarp55 are you still down to run this or… This has been dead for a while.

Big boss
Nov '15
i can take over if all the participants agree to it also i would like to know when is everyone comfortable with starting this?

game_taker Nov '15
I’m fine with you taking over

I prefer starting this after exams, soo jan, but im not to big a deal if you start it early

big_boss Nov '15
So after all the suggestions i will be starting this only after the world cup has reached it’s latter stges may top 8 so i will be taking up signups then only.
Sorry to all the participants but keep playing well as you don’t wanna miss an chance to be called elite :smile:

@big_boss

Also you do realize that this is from over a year ago and might not happen.

Yeah, but the world cup is still going so If they start signups now it is not that way off

Sorry guys wont be able to do this at the time when i was thinking to organise was in college had lots of free time but not now am super busy most of the time.

I can run this I think. There needs to be enough interest.

I wouldn’t mind helping if you need it. I’m not high enough to compete anyway,

I can help but certainly not run it and may disappear at times. As you can probably gather from what happened to this tournament, I’m probably not the best person to run these tournaments because I have a tendency to just forget about them or become too busy to run them.

Who knows if there will be enough interest though. As great as it would be to have an elite championship again it just may not be possible. If I remember correctly it’s a pretty long tournament and with Hex Gambit on the way (I know it’s a year out but maybe they’ll be Early Access or something) maybe we shouldn’t commit to something so long. I’d be happy to run it as well but it may just not work out.

Why not make it blitz rules?

Most top players like to take their time