The Entertainer's Tourney (started)

@Flarp55 ready when you are

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgIDA6aaCowoM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgIDA6aaCowoM

Apple:

AlliDooisRush
Base Health at end of match 0/5
Funny plays 3/5
Plays that stand out 4/5
Finesse 4/5
Creativity 4/5
Overall entertainment value 4/5
19/30

Thorn spamming was good, but you’ll have to do even better to win this tournament!

.Memories.
Base Health at end of match 5/5
Funny plays 2/5
Plays that stand out 2/5
Finesse 2/5
Creativity 2/5
Overall entertainment value 2/5
15/30

I’m sorry if I’m being a bit harsh here, but not enough funny stuff! You should have mocked Doodat by spawn squatting.

Big Boss:

AlliDooisRush
Base Health at end of match 0/5
Funny plays 3/5
Plays that stand out 3/5
Finesse 4/5
Creativity 3/5
Overall entertainment value 3/5
17/30

You would have to be more creative sniper spawning and going thorn crazy is starting to repeat in your games.

.Memories.
Base Health at end of match 5/5
Funny plays 3/5
Plays that stand out 2/5
Finesse 3/5
Creativity 3/5
Overall entertainment value 4/5
20/30
You moving your with mobi only was really funny it made me think your medics were handicapped . :smile:

AlliDooisRush: 18
Memories: 17.5

Doodat wins!

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgIDA0br5_AsM

I’m not complaining, I’d just like to know how either me or Doodat met any of the criteria. Where was any finesse or creativity? Looks like a pretty damn normal game to me. :stuck_out_tongue:

I would like to know too. TBH the map selection made it hard to do anything out of the ordinary @Memories :P. On another note, it’s hard to make any crazy plays without any serious mistakes. I had a chance to go crazy half the time but it was always blocked off.

@Flarp55 needs to start our match I believe? Any time you like Bob, Just let me know with a comment that the match is for this tourney please.

Timed out. :frowning:

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgIDAycDGqgsM

You guys really should send it to is TheRellik account :stuck_out_tongue:

@TheRinger is taking a little break from Outwitters. I assume that’s why he timed-out.

Very sorry everyone, but I have to dip out on this tourney. I HATE to be that guy, but things came up. I’m finishing up NOL and then I’m on temporary hiatus. GL to all of you! Looking forward to watch these replays when I get a chance.

Sorry @Apple! Really I am! Next time around, I won’t sign up unless I know I will be able to finish.

Ugh, I keep forgetting to start the game…

No problem buddy :smile:

Just come back and post once in a while ok? :grimacing: