The Official Eurasian General Quarter Thread

Shall we have a sweepstake? My guess is D6 for the runner :slight_smile:

Seriously though, what are the hazards of putting an unboosted runner on our centre wit? Is it just that America can kill it with their runner and then port it to safety which then gives them a lead in the unit count?

After a good nights sleep I’m more comfortable with awpertunity’s move, they won’t have left the boosted runner within mobi/snipe range. My only question now is whether we need to spawn the soldier? Or do we spawn the soldier and port that one into position leaving our RHS intact.

I doubt they will attack our heavy as they will know they’ll get trashed. But if they do they would have to move their soldier and possibly a spawned runner up as well. But this again would do them no good, especially if we saved 2 wits by not spawning a soldier this turn. Thoughts?

I guess their runner is located at E7.

I will say go for awpertunity’s suggestion. Either defense or offense will work.

wow. didnt know terence was also in eurasia.
my first though was also that the runner was on E7. it gives more vision and its not really vulnerable to attack.
but we should also consider that they might have taken into consideration our possible moves.
specially in a game like this where the a oppoent is a group of people

Haha. I were in, But sorry for very busy recently.

Agree! We have to consider any unexpected case. E7 is only the most common move for a player, it is flexible for attack and have slightly cover for the mobi. The reason I like awpertunity’s suggestion because we can switch our action from attack to defense immediately if we’ve found any unexpectation.

So first runner move imminent. To boost or not to boost that is…blah blah. I’m still with the boosted version. The suspense is killing me D6 or E7? :stuck_out_tongue: Over to you Magic.

Better to use boosted runner. The reason awpertunity suggested a boosted runner because if their runner is not in E, we have to switch ours to a defensive mode, it prevent their kill-and-run again!

Magic! Hey, wake up!

…and America wins by timeout! gg all

No I simply let everyone say what he wants to, but some of our teammates didn’t say anything here ^^

The runners has to be boosted, we don’t want this hit and back to happen again! They saw everything we have, so it is almost sure they didn’t let their 2hp runner in the range of a mobi-snipe combo, and I guess they will hit the heavy next turn. I am for awpertunity’s solution, and yeah I think we should spawn a soldier at the left.

Edit: I’ve been wrong, the runner was on… E8!! :smiley: So I did exactly what awpertunity said :slight_smile:

So we kill the boosted runner then?

haha I was just kidding dont worry :stuck_out_tongue:

so magic made his move ?

— Begin quote from ‘phineas94’ pid=‘46303’ dateline=‘1365694419’

— End quote

haha i was right :stuck_out_tongue:

— Begin quote from ‘TheQwertiest’ pid=‘46583’ dateline=‘1365893118’

— Begin quote from ‘phineas94’ pid=‘46303’ dateline=‘1365694419’

— End quote

haha i was right :stuck_out_tongue:

— End quote

You’re the man :cool: let’s keep the guesses going for the whole game. 1-0 to you :slight_smile:

it’s gone very quiet. Did we win?

Screenshot PLZ!

Well, it’s normal that each team takes 3-4 days to discuss what to do phineas :slight_smile:

Gf!sh, I don’t have access to my ipad right now, sry ^^ Will upload one asap

— Begin quote from ‘Mag!cGuy’ pid=‘46928’ dateline=‘1366044583’

Well, it’s normal that each team takes 3-4 days to discuss what to do phineas :slight_smile:

— End quote

I’m still not sure what move we made that’s all. Did we take out the boosted runner or set up our defense?

We should take out the runner if it was located at E8