Welcome back @Boss

Legacy: 10

a

Flarp: 2

a

b

[…]

z

Flarp: 2, 2, 1, 2, 1, 1, 1, 2, 1, 1, 2, 1, 3, 2, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 1, 2, 2, 1, 1

:sweat_smile:

point value of character is number of times it hits its bottommost point, score is maximum total point value of any word in post

Flarp:

Your turn, Flarp

I’ll make the first post.

I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post. I’ll make the first post.

Have fun.

inb4 all 0

Chem: 3
Scott: 3267 (9, 3258, 0 if the posts are different)
Chem: 0

Test

I’M BATMAN

I’M δ╛EâÖ§φr¼⌐r.F~A`Ð.

Chem: 2
Erenan: 8
Scott: 0

Tes

Te

T

t

st